Students from non-partner universities can study at SGH for 1 semester or full academic year within the Freemover program.
- Academic requirements
Students who wish to apply to SGH for a Freemover program should meet the prerequisites of:
- being enrolled at least in the second year of a Bachelor degree program upon applying to SGH
- having a very good written and verbal command of the English language confirmed by an official certificate:
- CAE (grade C)
- FCE (grade A)
- TOEFL iBT 79
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEIC 750
B2 English language course at student’s home university is not accepted as official proof.
Applicants with university degree taught exclusively in English as well as English native speakers will be granted a waiver.
In case the student meets both requirements, he/she is eligible for admission as a Freemover at SGH and we will be delighted to receive his/her complete application.
- Application process
- Fall (Winter) Semester & full Academic Year: February 13th - April 19th
- Spring Semester: August 13th - October 19th
Application is done via the online platform:
Upon registration, student receives an automatic email with a personal login and password to the platform which will enable student to complete the application form.
Along with hardcopy application form (printed from the platform), student should send to the Incoming Students Office:
- CV/Resume in English
- Letter from your home university certifying your enrolment as a student
- Official Transcript of Records for the last two semesters of studies
- English proficiency certificate for non-native English speakers (see Academic Requirements)
Deadlines to submit complete applications are 30th of April and October, for Fall and Spring term respectively.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. SGH reserves the right not to return any of the application documents.
The decision about admission, based on the evaluation of the student’s educational background, will be communicated by email within one month of the application system deadline.
Letter of Acceptance will be issued immediately after admission and sent to the student’s email.
Freemover students are not eligible for on-campus accommodation.
- Tuition fees
Tuition fees for freemover students at SGH, set in accordance with SGH legislation, are as follows:
- EU/EEA citizens – 200 PLN for 1 ECTS (courses taught in Polish)
- EU/EEA citizens – 250 PLN for 1 ECTS (courses taught in foreign language)
- Non-EU/EEA citizens – 65 EUR for 1 ECTS (courses taught in Polish)
- Non-EU/EEA citizens – 80 EUR for 1 ECTS (courses taught in foreign language)
Freemovers are obliged to take the workload of at least 21 ECTS per semester.
- Additional information
Erasmus+ (KA 107 – Partner countries), overseas students, Freemovers
room 6, build. A
ul. Rakowiecka 24
tel.: 22 564 98 43