SGH users may borrow up to 3 items in total for one night period. The books allowed to be lent are indicated with the large rose stripe on the cover.
To borrow books in the General are entitled the SGH users, students and senior Ph.D. students:
- who have their account in the the SGH Library’s electronic system ALEPH opened,
- their account is active and is not blocked by because of the liabilities towards the Students’ Lending Library,
- they will present their student ID card or library card to the librarian on duty.
Borrowings are possible
- From Monday to Thursday from 19.00 to 19.45, with obligation to return the books the next day before 10.00.
- On Friday from 19.00 to 19.45 with obligation to return the books on Saturday at 10.00.
- On Saturday from 17.00 to 17.45 with obligation to return the books on Sunday at 10.00.
- On Sunday from 14.00 to 14.45 with obligation to return the books on Monday before 10.00.
- If the books are borrowed before the holiday – they must be returned on the first working day after the holiday, before 10.00.
As part of the nigths borrowings, three volumes can be lended regardless of the available limit at the lending room.
The following fee is charged for the late return of borrowed books:
5 PLN for each hour and for each book not returned on time.
The fee is charged from 10.00 a.m. the next day.