The dates of the graduation ceremony 2022 for BA graduates and MA graduates will be officially launched in early September together with the registration form.
• For 2022 graduation ceremony we invite graduates who have defended their bachelor’s or master’s theses in the period from 1 October 2021 to 30 September 2022.
• Diplomas are issued by the relevant Dean’s Offices: Undergradudate or Graduate Studies Office and can be collected there. For detailed information visit your studies office website.
• During the graduation ceremony, only occasional congratulation letters are handed out.
• Participation in the ceremony will be decided by the order of registration.
• Each participant will be obliged to perform in a toga (rented) and in a biretta (to be purchased on the day of the ceremony).
• After the official part, we are planning a joint toast and photos.
To participate in the ceremony, you will need to fill out an online form, which will be launched after the announcement of the dates of the ceremony and will be will be open as long as there are available places.
Career and Alumni Centre
phone: (+48) 22 564 99 07
Office hours: 8.00-16.00