Free of charge, confidential and professional advice can help you:
- understand your emotions, actions, and your needs better,
- see your situation from a different perspective, find more satisfying ways of coping with stressful events,
- improve your relationships, overcome difficulties,
- gain more mental strength,
- be more aware of important factors behind your decisions,
- take actions when needed, make changes or go through them easier.
We offer individual, 50-minutes lasting sessions, upon a prior arrangement and shorter 15-minutes lasting consultations during on-call psychological duty.
50-minutes lasting sessions of psychological assistance (on-site or online) upon a prior arrangement.
To arrange a session please contact our psychologist Adam Rudzki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-call psychological duty
15-minutes lasting consultations (without prior arrangement).
Duty hours – December 2023:
- 1. December - 1:00 p.m - 2:00 p.m
- 8. December - 1:00 p.m - 2:00 p.m
- 14. December - 2:00 p.m - 3.00 p.m
- 22. December - 1:00 p.m – 2.00 p.m
- 29. December - 1:00 p.m – 2.00 p.m via MS Teams
About the psychologist
Adam Rudzki – a psychologist and psychotherapist with over a decade of work experience. He offers psychological advice, provides individual, family and couples in humanistic and psychodynamic approaches.
He graduated from Integrative Psychotherapy Study – training meeting the standards of the Polish Psychological Association. He participated in Group Training Study in Cracow, Addiction Prophylaxis Study at the Psychoprophylactic Association in Warsaw and attended the course at the Polish Institute of Short-term Psychotherapy in the field of psychotherapy and counselling. He is perfecting his skills in the Course of Psychotherapy in the area of family psychotherapy recommended by the Polish Psychiatric Association. He works under constant certified supervisors of the Polish Psychological Association and the Polish Psychiatric Association.
He gained his experience managing a daily centre for people who experienced psychic crisis, as well in the Body of Information and Intervention of the Children’s Ombudsman Office. He has been offering psychological advice for many years, leading therapeutic groups, consultation and psychotherapy within projects for non-governmental organizations and Social Service Institutions.
Psychological Assistance Room
SGH Building C, room 3/13C
al. Niepodległości 128