Due to the epidemiological situation, booking and use of co-working spaces are temporarily suspended.
- Rules and regulations for use of co-working space
- The 317G co-working space and the Sabinki co-working space are office spaces, made available to the SGH Warsaw School of Economics community for development of entrepreneurship projects.
- 317G is located in room 317 in the main building of the SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
- The Sabinki co-working space is located in rooms Nos. 25, 26 and 27 of Student Dormitory No. 1 Sabinki.
- The unit managing access to the co-working areas is the Centre for Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer (CETT) of the SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
- Use of these areas is free of charge.
- Opening hours are the same as the opening hours of the SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
Terms of Access
- Access to the co-working space may be given to any student, PhD student, graduate or employee of the SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
- Access to the co-working spaces is given by the CETT employees after previous verification of the applicants.
- For the purpose of verification, the applicant should complete a form, containing the following data: first name and surname, purpose of registration (business activity, start-up, project related to entrepreneurship), name of project, e-mail address, relation to the SGH Warsaw School of Economics (student, PhD student, academic, graduate).
- Applications are accepted as forms.
- After successful verification, the user is granted access to the on-line booking system where the booking of available spaces may be managed independently.
- Access to the booking system is granted only to verified users.
- Use of the on-line booking system by third parties, not listed in the application, is forbidden.
- The CETT reserves the right to cancel a user’s booking at any time.
- Use of the 317G space is possible on the basis of electronic access cards collected, on a time to time basis, at the porter’s lodge at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics based on prior booking.
- Use of the Sabinki co-working space is possible on the basis of electronic access cards collected, on a time to time basis, at the porter’s lodge at Dormitory No. 1 Sabinki.
- The user is required to return the card after the end of use of the co-working space 317G and Sabinki.
- The user is required to keep the co-working spaces clean.
- The user is fully liable for any resources that are used.
- The following activities are not allowed in the co-working spaces: meetings with clients, preparation of multi-media materials for promotional purposes (photographs, video recordings), performance of competitive activities with respect to the operation of the School, performance of activities inconsistent with the typical use of the co-working space, operation as part of an organisation other than notified.
- How to book the Santander Networking Room
- Please confirm the availability of the Networking Room with the manager of the Santander Universidades Relations Office, then agree on the date, time and purpose of the meeting.
- You can make reservations either in person, on the first floor in Building A, or by contacting Monika Piątkowska at tel.: +48 785 854 259 or email@example.com.
- Make sure to arrange your reservation at least 4 working days in advance.
- The Networking Room is intended for the student self-government bodies, student research clubs, student organisations and active students as a place for students’ activities.
- The Santander Universidades team is responsible for the condition of the Networking Room and reserves the right to monitor the condition of the Room.
- The person who collects the key to the Networking Room is responsible for the condition of the Room, the furniture and equipment, and for keeping it tidy until the keys are deposited back with a Santander Universidades staff member.
- If you notice any damage, defects, missing furniture or equipment, report the situation immediately to a Santander Universidades staff member.
- Keys to the Networking Room can only be collected directly from a Santander Universidades staff member.
- The person who collects the key is required to sign the register book provided by the Santander Universidades in the facility, in order to confirm that the Room is being used during the pre-booked slot.
- Once you have finished using the Room, please turn off the lights and all electrical appliances in the Room. Please make sure to leave the Room in at least the same condition as you found it. Then please return the key and sign your name in the register book to confirm that the Room was used during the pre-booked slot.
- Santander Universidades reserves the right not to enforce these rules in justified cases.
Centre for Entrepreneurship and Technology Transf
building Sabinki, room 26
al. Niepodległości 147