The first-cycle studies in Global Business, Finance and Governance at SGH Warsaw School of Economics provide the knowledge and develop the skills necessary for work in international business and finance environment with its unique set of issues and challenges.
- Career prospects
The students acquire skills enabling them to perform essential financial and marketing analyses as required in business, governmental and non-governmental organizations. In particular, the program aims at preparing them for entry level and junior specialist positions in financial, sales, logistics and marketing departments of business and non-business organizations including NGOs as well as central and local governmental entities or international organizations.
- European Economic Integration Towards Global Challenges
- Global Development and Governance
- International Business
- International Finance
- Mode and duration of study
Mode of study: full-time
Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
- Admissions and tuition
The application and admissions procedure has the following stages:
- registration in the online system,
- submission of required documents,
- end of submission of documents period,
- verification of documents by SGH,
- issuing decisions on admission,
- information about registration for classes sent by Bachelor Dean’s Office (in the registration system).
2000 EUR per semester
The graduate of the first-cycle studies in the field of Global Business, Finance and Governance at SGH Warsaw School of Economics:
- has knowledge in the fields of economics, finance, management sciences and knows basic techniques of data collection and methods of analysis applied in the field of Global Business, Finance and Governance;
- demonstrates the theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of Global Business, Finance and Governance, as well as understands basic business and economic problems at international level, and knows methods of solving these problems,
- has knowledge of international finance and capital markets, various entities focused on international operations, international management and marketing practices,
- demonstrates the ability to apply the acquired knowledge to solve simple problems concerning entities involved in international activities,
- shows competency in accomplishing different business projects and simple research tasks,
- is able to use basic techniques of data collection and methods within the field of international economics and management in the analysis of the world economy and the national economies and their groups,
- displays initiativea and self-reliance in business activity and negotiating skills,
- demonstrates responsibility for work done by themselves as well as others,
- has the ability to formulate and justify opinions on significant social and ideological issues.
The list of learning outcomes and programs for the first and second cycle programs at SGH