The first-cycle studies in Management at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics provide theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of management and related sciences concerning the nature, regularities and problems connected with the operation of an organization. The studies form a sound theoretical and methodological basis to take up the second-cycle.
- Career prospects
The studies develop skills necessary to start a career as a specialist or middle manager in a variety of organizations, including businesses, non-profit organizations, public administration units and local self-government at various levels They also prepare for conducting one’s own business.
- Project Management
- Mode and duration of study
Mode of study: full-time
Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
- Admissions and tuition
The application and admissions procedure has the following stages:
- registration in the online system,
- submission of required documents,
- end of submission of documents period,
- verification of documents by SGH,
- issuing decisions on admission,
- information about registration for classes sent by Bachelor Dean’s Office (in the registration system).
More information can be found here:
2000 EUR per semester
The graduate of the first-cycle studies in the field of Management at SGH Warsaw School of Economics:
- has a theoretical basis of management sciences, economics and complementary disciplines,
- understands complex processes and phenomena occurring in organizations and in the surrounding world,
- demonstrates the necessary knowledge to diagnose and solve problems related to the basic functions and processes of management: planning, organizing, motivating, monitoring and coordinating,
- is cable of identifying and solving problems concerning the basic management functions: planning, organizing, motivating, monitoring and coordinating,
- is able to formulate project problems and to plan and control projects,
- has the ability to perform basic management functions and processes in economic and administrative organizations,
- is capable of effective communication, negotiation and persuasion effectively,
- possesses decision-making skills,
- evaluates the work performed by others in a well-balanced and competent way.
The list of learning outcomes and programs for the first and second cycle programs at SGH
- Double Degree Programmes
SGH students may participate in Double Degree Programmes which enables them to obtain two academic diplomas in a single course of study.
Double Degree Programmes available to full-time students of Management:
At Bachelor’s level qualifications to DDP programmes take place in the beginning of the second year of studies.