This second-cycle programme provides in-depth knowledge of the international business in the area of management accounting, financial strategy and risk assessment. Students will learn about financial controlling, reporting and analyzing standards, capital investment decision-making and fundamental dilemmas of the contemporary global civilization. The studies develop the skills necessary to start a career as a specialist in various international companies.
- Mode and duration of study
Mode of study: full-time
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Admissions and tuition
The application and admissions procedure has the following stages:
- registration in the online system,
- submission of required documents,
- end of submission of documents period,
- verification of documents by SGH,
- issuing decisions on admission,
- information about registration for classes sent by Master Dean’s Office (in the registration system).
More information can be found here:
A graduate of the second-cycle studies in the field of Management Accounting will:
- Learn how to conduct financial and non-financial analyses, how to apply internal audit resources and recommend appropriate solutions or internal controls.
- Become skilled in people performance management and project management.
- Learn to identify opportunities and threats arising from digital technologies and from poor governance taking into account the organizational behavior.
- Be prepared to recommend responses to opportunities and threats arising from digital technologies and from poor governance taking into account the organizational behavior as well as to recommend and apply appropriate tools, technics, models in business situations and recommend responses to changes in the business ecosystem.
- Be able to evaluate options taking into consideration risks, select and apply suitable operational and strategic analytical tools, technics, models in business situations and recommend appropriate decisions in response to changes in the business ecosystem.
The list of learning outcomes and programs for the first and second cycle programs at SGH