SGH students, in addition to the possibility of applying for exchange programs coordinated by the International Center (CWM) and other international institutions, can also go for study abroad on an individual basis as the so-called Freemover (mostly on a fee-paying basis).

After submitting the required documents and subject to the Dean’s consent, such mobility may be implemented with the possibility of transferring the credit points obtained abroad to the study program at SGH.

All information regarding student mobility obligations as Freemovers is available on the website on Departure Procedures.

International Centre

Nadiya Skyba
room17 (entrance through room 15), build. A
ul. Rakowiecka 24
tel.: +48 22 564 97 60