Second-cycle studies in the field of zarządzanie (Master in Management) at SGH Warsaw School of Economics provide theoretical and practical bases of management and related sciences. They enable better understanding of the issues connected with functioning of an organisation.
- CAREER PROSPECTS
Alumni of the programme are equipped to occupy specialist and managerial post at a middle and higher levels, as well as consultants in diverse entities of business and non-business character alike. They are also prepared to run businesses of their own, as well as to continue education at a doctoral level.
- MODE AND DURATION OF STUDY
Mode of study: full-time studies and part-time studies (afternoon or weekend)
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Courses available in English
The application and admissions procedure has the following stages:
- registration in the online system,
- submission of required documents,
- end of submission of documents period,
- verification of documents by SGH,
- issuing decisions on admission,
- information about registration for classes sent by Master Dean’s Office (in the registration system).
More information can be found here: