Become a CIVICA Ambassador for the academic year 2022/23! You will work alongside students and (post)doctoral researchers who share your dedication to bring about a better Europe. You will benefit from rich exchanges of knowledge and ideas, countless networking opportunities, and the chance to contribute to an innovative higher education project.
Benefits of participation in the program
- the possibility of cooperation with the employees of the CIVICA Secretariat and SGH Warsaw School of Economics in the implementation of initiatives and projects;
- the opportunity to participate in events dedicated to Ambassadors and, if possible, in other events organized by the Warsaw School of Economics as part of the CIVICA Consortium;
- the opportunity to gain experience in project management;
- participation in the meetings of CIVICA Ambassadors - financing participation in the meeting on site;
- direct contact with students and doctoral students of other universities included in the CIVICA Consortium referred to in par. I point 1;
- obtaining a certificate of participation in the Program;
- the possibility of obtaining, if necessary, opinions on involvement in the implementation of the Program for scholarship or recruitment to programs for studies in the country and abroad.
Your role as CIVICA Ambassador
- promoting CIVICA (its mission, activities and events) among students, doctoral students and graduates at the home university and within CIVICA;
- cooperation with CIVICA Ambassadors at other universities of the CIVICA Consortium;
- initiating and implementing projects under CIVICA, in cooperation with other CIVICA Ambassadors and with the support of the Program Supervisors;
- sharing information on projects organized by CIVICA on social media;
- cooperation with student organizations and research clubs at your university;
- participation in the monthly (online) meetings of CIVICA Ambassadors organized by CIVICA universities;
- participation in the annual meeting of CIVICA Ambassadors (face-to-face meeting);
- participation in civic and dissemination activities and occasional participation in meetings of project teams as part of Working Packages in order to introduce the perspective of a student and doctoral student;
- support for CIVICA events organized at home universities;
- informing interested students and doctoral students about the activities of CIVICA;
- constant contact with the Program Supervisors and other CIVICA Ambassadors.
Interested in applying?
Fill in the application form until 16 October 2022
Learn more from the first cohort of Ambassadors
CIVICA & SGH Warsaw School of Economics