Postgraduate Studies Enterprise 4.0
Postgraduate Studies Enterprise 4.0 aims at providing students with knowledge and skills related to the latest methodologies and technologies that shape the 21st century business and transnational corporations.
Advanced knowledge – about the latest methodologies and technologies that help businesses grow
Practical skills – that will increase graduates» value on the 21st century labour market
Additional benefits – the courses are offered entirely in English
- The programme has been designed and is implemented in cooperation with Accenture – the leading global consulting company.
- Topics covered include technologies and methodologies which are currently transforming the perception of business in terms of technology strategy, organizational behavior, leadership, HR and talent development, project and change management, finance, procurement, PMO, as well as marketing and sales.
- Graduates will be able to understand how digital technologies can help their enterprises grow and stay ahead of the curve, identify technologies that will help boost performance and lower operational costs of their departments and in their functional areas of expertise.
- Acquired knowledge supported with examples of implementation will significantly increase graduates» value on the 21st century labour market.
Postgraduate Studies Enterprise 4.0 is essential for those who want and need to stay up to date with the latest digital technologies’ application in business, in particular for:
- companies’ C-suites,
- team leaders,
- everyone else who would like to stay on top of latest digital trends and understand how they will shape the future of doing business.
The leaders in the digital era need to understand how digital technologies can help their enterprises grow and be able to use them to gain competitive advantage. The curriculum was designed to cover different topics and aspects of technological transformation that will help alumni to boost the performance of their companies and stay ahead of the curve. Come and study to stay on top of the latest trends and technologies that shape the business of tomorrow!
- Introduction. New Trends and Technologies in Enterprise 4.0
- C-suite: Business Strategy in the Enterprise 4.0
- C-suite: Technology Strategy as a new functional area in transnational corporation
- C- Suite: Leadership of the future
- C-Suite: Organizational Behavior
- HR and Talent Management: Human Resources Department in the New - Transformation and Tools
- HR and Talent Management: Talent development and learning in the Enterprise 4.0
- HR and Talent Management: How to make Virtual teams efficient
- PR and Communications: Public Relations and external communications
- PR and Communications: Change Management and internal communications
- Sales and Marketing: Digital Marketing
- Sales and Marketing: Sales Transformation
- Finance: Finance and enterprise value in the new era
- Procurement: Supply Chain and Operations
- Project Management Office - structure, tasks, methodologies
Has extensive experience in implementing digital transformation programs in the world’s leading companies and institutions. As a management consultant, he worked for transnational corporations from different business sectors, including consumer goods, finance, retail, and pharma. He is passionate about designing new strategies, starting new ventures and business lines.
Massimo is an Enterprise Architect and Cloud Strategist at Accenture. In implementing Cloud Modern IT practices, Massimo helps clients to understand and perform technology strategy at scale. By delivering and operating modern IT solutions, Massimo helps customers to reduce their costs and time to market of eCommerce, Marketing and Sales business processes.
Agnieszka is a PR and Communications expert working with the latest innovations on large scale, global transformational projects. As a Manager in Accenture, Agnieszka is leading the Next Generation Communications team that is on top of the latest trends in digital communications and employee engagement.
Olga is an expert and great leader and she knows exactly how to manage change, large scale global transformations, and communication as she has been doing that working in most of European countries but also in the Middle East, Russia and Ukraine.
Marek Hyla has been delivering services to the L&D industry since 1999. Since that time he has cooperated with more than 100 companies being responsible for design of learning strategies (especially for digital transformation projects), development of learning environments (including adaptive and gamified ones), instructional design, content development (including VR).
In Accenture I am part of HR Strategy and Transformation team. I focus on designing operating models, organization change, organization culture and employee experience. I have a chance to witness and take part in great revolution taking place in HR – new technologies storm the HR world, changing business and employee demands force new ways of working and new market forces brutally require HR to transform.
Senior Manager with over 10 years of professional experience. Specializes in: consulting/advisory, project management (classic/waterfall and agile methods), strategy, IT transformation, new technology implementation, innovation management, change and communication management, M&A and Post-Merger Integration, HR optimization, IPO, finance and accounting.
Full professor in the Department of International Management in Warsaw School of Economics (SGH). Head of three Postgraduate Study Programs in Public Relations, Coaching, and Mentoring. He was Academic Director of the CEMS MIM Program, institute deputy director and head of department. His research and teaching interest focuses on Organizational Behavior and Management, Leadership, Business Communication and Cross-Cultural Management.
I like to define myself a „multipotentialite”, thanks to the various range of personal and professional experiences, interests and passions that have been part of my life so far. Over 5 years of experience within digital marketing, with a focus on Growth Marketing, SEO, Digital Strategy, E-commerce, Social Media, Startup.
Rafał Mrówka, Ph.D. is an associate professor at the Department of Management Theory at SGH Warsaw School of Economics. He specializes in the analysis of modern models of organization, digital transformation, leadership issues, corporate social responsibility, employee satisfaction and engagement surveys and public relations.
Łukasz Nowak is a senior professional with over 25 years of experience in various corporate and consulting managerial and director roles in the automotive industry spanning across Europe, the US, Asia and Africa.
Working with Fortune 500 Clients undergoing strategic, business or technology transformations I help them identify ‘newskilling’ challenges, define best suited change and learning & development approaches following top industry trends, and co-create with them solutions supporting their workforces to get to high performance along the journey.
Michal has extensive experience in implementing digital transformation programs in the world’s leading companies and institutions. As a management consultant, he worked for transnational corporations from different business sectors, including consumer goods, finance, retail, and pharma.
The recruitment procedure is open now.
- agreement on the conditions of the payment of tuition fees (agreement sample),
- application form (generated from the Postgraduate Studies Information System),
- copy of the diploma awarded on completion of - at least - the first degree of studies (Bachelor).
In the case of foreign diplomas: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree diploma with transcripts (in some countries called: general opinion on diploma) certifying the completion of university studies. Apart from diploma and transcript/general opinion on diploma, foreign university’s degree-holder, has to submit Polish translation of both documents (diploma and transcript/general opinion on diploma). We accept only translations provided by a certified translators (PL: tłumacz przysięgły). Please note that foreign diploma recognition at SGH may last up to 30 days. Without having foreign diploma recognized at SGH, you can not be enrolled in post-graduate studies.
The condition for completing the studies is:
- Test exam
- Written assignment
- In-class performance
Total tuition fees are PLN 8,500. Students are eligible for payment in two equal installments.
The price includes course participation and materials for individual home-study as well as the issuance of a graduation certificate.
The account number for payment is generated automatically for each student after signing up for studies.
Head of studies
Michał Schwabe, Ph.D.
Warsaw School of Economics
Collegium of World Economy
al. Niepodległości 162
02-554 Warsaw, Poland
Department of European Integration and Legal Studies
Collegium of World Economy
- Onsite studies
- Total tuition fees are PLN 8500 (possible installments).