24th CEEMAN Case Writing Competition in partnership with Emerald Publishing is open!
The aim of the competition
is to encourage and promote the development of high-quality teaching
case material relevant for the realities of dynamic and emerging
economies, and at the same time promote the development of case-writing
capabilities in those countries. In the spirit of a fully inclusive
competition, global submissions are encouraged.
The co-organizers will support
global exposure of the submitted high-quality cases through a direct
link with the Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies collection. All case
submissions will be considered for international publication. The total
CEEMAN/Emerald award prize pool is worth over €10,000, including €4,000
prize money. Prizes are awarded to the overall winner and two
Compulsory submission criteria
- Cases should have a developing and emerging markets focus (Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Oceania and Middle East).
- All cases should be teaching cases based on a real situation in a real company, with a clear decision-making situation, and prepared in accordance with case writing guidelines provided in the instructional materials below.
- Academic (research) cases will not be accepted for evaluation by the jury.
- Submitted case studies should not have been published before in
their current or substantially similar form, or be under consideration
for publication in any ISSN/ ISBN-registered publication or with any
- All case studies must be accompanied by a consent to publish release
form which has been completed and signed by the management of the
company or individuals included in the case.
- Please consult the competition evaluation checklist before submitting your case.
- Case submission deadline: 25 May 2018
- Authors notified about the competition results: 3 September 2018
- Case Writing Competition Award: 21 September 2018, 26th CEEMAN Annual Conference Award Ceremony in Prague, Czech Republic.
Full text of the announcement
Maja Medja Vidic
Head of Projects
+386 4 57 92 507